Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

wow jesus crist just fucking awesome

damn I like the way of this madness how hank returns, the veicules all of it is just fucking great!

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

francis stay away from the wich! but she s so cool

damn its realy cool! first time I play it I say OMG they can run! but in newgrounds you can see smokers sucking your balls or zombies trying to have sex whit you! fucking awesome!

RWD: 011 The Lost Episode RWD: 011 The Lost Episode

just look at this is cool!!

you didn't sumbit because you forget about?anyway its awesome and that kid was crippleboy or was just another kid

Little Wheel Little Wheel

oh its great!

i love the black 3d visual efects, the art is brillant and exellent gameplay I like to see more from this

CrackShot! CrackShot!

dude this shit rocks!

the efect of slow motion were fantastics! remermer max payne why donĀ“t you make a max payne game?. anyway this is awesome

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

blocksmash was smashing!!!!

deamn this people draw awesome and the music was realy sweat I will like to draw for the tour but Im not that famous like others but anyway this shit rocks!!!!!

C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch

hehehe Good old days...

red alert 3 I like to play it but my computer is shit!...shit!!! anyway this shit rocks! keep it like this!

Black Christmas Black Christmas

awesome dude this one kick ass

this is serius shit man you could play in a band like metallica!!!!!!!! but what is FL studio?

HappyHomicide responds:

Its a digital workstation!

(NUB)The Wizard's Finale (NUB)The Wizard's Finale

damn this is god !!!!!

was so fucking awesome man this could win a price and this song should go in every credits of any game

nubbinownz responds:

Hahaha that would be funny! thank you so much!