Little Wheel Little Wheel

oh its great!

i love the black 3d visual efects, the art is brillant and exellent gameplay I like to see more from this

CrackShot! CrackShot!

dude this shit rocks!

the efect of slow motion were fantastics! remermer max payne why donĀ“t you make a max payne game?. anyway this is awesome

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

blocksmash was smashing!!!!

deamn this people draw awesome and the music was realy sweat I will like to draw for the tour but Im not that famous like others but anyway this shit rocks!!!!!

Drop Dead: Final Cut Drop Dead: Final Cut

damn it you rocks

the boms the character the editor you rocks but how much we must wait for drop dead 2 T_T anyway its one of my favourites!

Battalion: Nemesis Battalion: Nemesis

was realy good man

was realy fun and all that shit the tactics of the soldiers and the choke defence I realy enjoy this if you make a sequel you should put differerents units of solidiers like machinegunners snipers and you think about a online gameplay?

Shape Switcher Shape Switcher

was good!

nice puzzle game man its addictive you should make a lot of games like this!

EntropicOrder responds:

Expect more from me. I already have an other puzzle game half-finished, that I can hopefully release in the next month!

Alias 3 Alias 3

awesome man!

this game was awesome the boss was realy hard and the enemys man! I died like 7 times! anyway this shit rocks!

Stalingrad Winters Stalingrad Winters

was awesome man and the end! man thats cool

nice defence game man this shit is realy cool i salute you!

Mouse Effects 4 Mouse Effects 4

it was like I ben smoking some pot

that mouse was beutifull and whit that music for a moment I was a pothead

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

wow was awesome man

everything on that game was cool I like your style you should make a sequel for this game! ;D